Tidssone UTC + 1 time [ DST ]

Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 4 innlegg ] 
Forfatter Melding
InnleggSkrevet: Ons 07. Feb 2018 14:53 
Avlogget
Rookie
Rookie

Dette er fra Jalopyjournal.com.
Det kan lastes ned tillegg for Chrome- og Mozzilla-nettleser for å se forsvunne bilder i Photobucket.
Har prøvd Chrome-tillegget, og det fungerte.

Her er utdrag av post:

A friend of mine who is a lot more computer savvy than me and not a hamb member was looking at Quain Stott's Moonlighter thread and was telling me how great it was and I told him he should have seen it before photo bucket screwed it up by blocking the photos and he told me there are a couple of browser add on s to restore the photos....and he was right.

Possibly a lot of you guys already know about this but it's new to me.

For you guys that don't this will restore the photo's and make the threads a lot more enjoyable. HRP

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/photobucket-fix/?src=ss

or

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...aon/related?hl=en-US&hotlinkfix=1509134784180

Mvh Vidar

Topp
Svar med sitat  
InnleggSkrevet: Ons 07. Feb 2018 15:02 
Avlogget
Amcar pro
Amcar pro
Brukerens avatar

Nais!

1965 Plymouth Barracuda 4,5
1987 Jeep Cherokee 4,0
Garasjen deres

Topp
Svar med sitat  
InnleggSkrevet: Tir 13. Feb 2018 10:36 
Avlogget
Amcar pro
Amcar pro
Brukerens avatar

Endelig, kunne ikkje vert enklare,lasta ned til mozilla firefox på ett par sek, dette vekker liv i forumet igjen forhåpentligvis, anbefaler alle å gjøre dette :)

Topp
Svar med sitat  
InnleggSkrevet: Man 28. Mai 2018 04:57 
Avlogget
Get going
Get going
Brukerens avatar

Photobucket har nå gitt seg med å kreve penger og sette restriksjoner på bilder lastet ditt....

Dette ble postet på http://www.Moparts.com der mange har bilder på Photobucket..

By Greg Avery – Reporter, Denver Business Journal
May 17, 2018, 2:47pm MDT Updated 8 hours ago

Photobucket’s experiment with being a $399.99 premium service is over, and so to is the tenure of the CEO who led it. The Denver-based photo storing service on Thursday revealed it has slashed its prices and restored millions of photos around the internet hoping to mollify millions of customers it angered last year.

“It’s the first step of many to restore the trust of customers,” said Ted Leonard, Photobucket’s new CEO.

He became CFO at the 15-year-old company in October, after it surprised users worldwide by starting to charge $399.99 for hosting a large number of photos and being able to post them on third-party blogs, ecommerce sites and elsewhere.

John Corpus, Photobucket’s CEO at the time, defended the change, saying a subscription model was necessary given the disparity between the online ad revenue Photobucket’s website generated and the expense of hosting billions of images its 90 million customers stored with Photobucket.

But the pricing, especially the $399.99 a year service that enabled posting images on third-party sites, didn’t convert a meaningful number of Photobucket users into paying subscribers, Leonard said Thursday.

“There’s not a one-plan-fits-all approach to image hosting,” he said. “We can build a subscriber-based business without charging more money than the perceived value of the service.”

Leonard became CEO in March. The company has spent the weeks since them coming up with new pricing and strategies to make 90 million customers happy and generate revenue.

The new prices start at $1.99 per month for 10 gigabytes of images stored and rise to $3.99 monthly for 20 gigabytes and $8.99 for two terabytes of storage. All the plans enable third-party hosting for a $2.49 monthly add-on price.

Photobucket on Wednesday also turned back on millions of users’ images that were still linked to around the web.

The move allowed the images to reappear in place instead of the stock speedometer image that had replaced them last summer. Leonard ruefully joked that speedometer might have become the most viewed image in internet history, though one linked to users’ anger with the company.

“This was weighing on us,” he said. “We wanted to see the images replaced and the internet to be put back together in a sense.”

A pair of Level 3 Communications engineers, Alex Welch and Darren Crystal, formed Photobucket in 2005 to help people to store and use digital photos. Photobucket became the fastest-rising photo storage startup as it grew in parallel with the popularity of MySpace, the first widely-popular social network, where many users of Photobucket posted images.

Fox Interactive, a division of News Corp., bought both MySpace and Photobucket in 2006, envisioning something that presaged Facebook and Instagram. But Facebook soon dwarfed MySpace, and photo-filtering apps took on prominence as smartphones supplanted desktop computers.

News Corp. sold Photobucket in 2010, making an independent, Denver-based company again.

It employed 120 people in downtown’s ballpark neighborhood at its height. Welch, its co-founder, returned to Photobucket at one point after it purchased his photo-sharing app company, but he since left the business.

Today Photobucket has 10 full-time employees and is based at a downtown co-working space.

Topp
Svar med sitat  
Vis innlegg fra forrige:  Sorter etter  
Opprett et nytt emne Svar på emnet  [ 4 innlegg ] 

Tidssone UTC + 1 time [ DST ]

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 7 gjester

Du kan ikke opprette nye emner i dette forumet
Du kan ikke skrive innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke redigere dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg til dette forumet